€45000 - €55000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client is a leading Media Agency with a specialism in SEO that can be described as nothing short of world class. The Agency maintains a high prestige globally with multiple awards won every year. The list of exciting clients that they work with is endless, running successful international campaigns across numerous sectors. Indeed, the brands that they work with, the accolades that they win, and the fantastic atmosphere within the teams make this agency the most influential within the realm of media marketing.
The agency is looking for someone like you lead the SEO team as a SEO Director across their flagship brands. Your team will consist of Managers and Executives and you will work closely with all other channels within digital marketing. As SEO Director you will be the point of escalation across leading clients, drawing upon your experience of strategy and implementation within SEO.
To be successful as their SEO Director,
- You will currently be in a SEO role with at least 4 years' experience, preferably within an Agency
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You are have a solid understanding and background of SEO and the wider digital advertising world
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Holly Simpson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox