City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
28 days ago
The agency is the UK's largest independent media agency. They have been around since 2005 and since then they have won Campaign Media's agency of the year. They've also retained the title of being a Top 20 Sunday Times Best Companies to work for the 7th year in a row. They plan and buy campaigns across all channels, for top tier clients in Entertainment, Retail, Charities, Finance and more who contribute to billings in excess of £330 million.
This role has opened due to large scale investment and growth in their SEO team as they have undertaken a digital transformation project. This means it's a role for someone who really wants to be hands on, take a hand in that shaping that department and making their mark on multiple brand new client wins.
Plus, benefits include, unlimited holiday, Flexible Fridays a monthly discovery dosh for development outside of work, and a summer profit share bonus and performance bonus in the winter.
- Be the face of the agency with the client
- Work with the clients in house stakeholders to deliver world class SEO
- Carry out search query research, tactical analysis to deliver insights and identify content opportunities.
- Continuously revise and deliver the SEO strategy based on search updates, data analysis and client sprints.
- Conduct technical audits, ongoing reviews, content audits and analysis.
- Implement technical updates and liaise with client stakeholders and developers on technical improvements
- On page optimisation
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance - Provide reporting and meaningful analysis
- Identify progressive SEO initiatives for clients and provide recommendations for implementation specific to their platform/CMS.
- Work with the client to ensure re-platforming/migration benefits SEO performance while ensuring it is scalable for future SEO initiatives.
- 3+ years agency or in-house SEO experience working on a financial services client
- Very strong technical SEO skills with the ability to interpret to various stakeholders - marketing teams to developers.
- Hands on technical SEO experience
- Working with PPC stakeholders to align strategies and execute experiments.
- Proven experience in client management and interpreting the client needs.
- Knowledge of SEO algorithm updates and the impact.
- Strong experience in SEO Analytics tools and technical SEO tools
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox