City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
8 months ago
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning SEO team in one of London's largest media networks. This team consists of SEO, producers, creatives and strategists delivering content projects across Media Partnerships, Influencer Marketing, Branded Entertainment, Original Content, Event & Experiential and Social Content. This opportunity is perfect for an individual with 4 years + experience in technical SEO that is looking for the opportunity to lead the SEO team on a leading global technology brand.
The Account Director will be responsible for the technical SEO, leading the content strategy thinking and running a team that integrates with other channels to activate content through audience insight. Responsibilities include:
- Client Servicing - Visible as a key point of contact for clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered.
- Content Strategy - Developing the functional content strategy using a number of sources including keyword analysis, competitor research and qualitative data.
- Analysis - Lead analytical work streams, discovering deep and meaningful insights to help inform content and technical strategies in this highly competitive market.
- Technical - Guide inhouse technical teams through front (website) and backend (CMS) migrations, UX testing and analysis, and optimisation of website structure and elements.
- Measurement - Ensure performance is benchmarked and measured and push the boundaries of reporting standards.
- Team Management - As a line manager, support the evolution of your Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Collaboration - Working closely with the other SEO sub-teams as well as analytics, media, and planning teams to deliver consistent and considered work.
- New Business - Assist in growing business with existing clients as well as involvement with new business.
- Strong SEO skillset
- Confident with technical SEO work streams and platforms
- Experience building and managing relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Confident presenting to senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Experience in working on new business pitches
- Strong analytical mind-set with experience in Analytics platforms
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as SEO tools
- Experience of forecasting SEO performance
Not essential, but experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Working with Ecommerce clients
- Managing outreach campaigns
- UX knowledge
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.