£24000 - £25000 per annum + Amazing Benefits!
7 months ago
Our client is part of the worlds' largest global network, and is the 2nd largest Media Network Agency in the world. They are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology. Ranked 21st in The Sunday Times Top Companies to Work for. The highest ranking of all media agencies, and winner of SEO/PPC Agency of the year, and content marketing agency of the year 2017 at the Northern Digital Awards.
- Demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- Representing your client's interests in Wavemaker/
- Ensuring all client requests are met and surpassed in a timely, professional and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- Producing contact reports following all meetings and key phone/conference calls.
- Supporting the team to ensure that client KPI's and objectives are met.
- Working with the Account Manager to research and prepare background information for briefs/presentations/pitches.
- Delivery of SEO projects for clients including keyword research, on-site and technical audits and reporting, all in a timely and efficient manner
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of other SEO tools is desirable, however full training will be provided
- Experience in undertaking both on-site and technical audits and ability to articulate findings in a concise manner to clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interpret and manage client requests.
- Passion for outstanding client service.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office software such as Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and understand large volumes of data using Excel.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.