SEO Account Manager – Marketing Agency – London (Hybrid) – Salary Negotiable
As a multi award-winning marketing agency, our client is paving
the way with their team of digital and data-driven experts. They work closely
to deliver best-in-business performance campaigns for clients such as Nike,
Adidas, Ted Baker & many more!
This agency believes the key to their success lies in their people, committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture where collaboration and hard work thrives. Our client prides themselves in creating a success-driven culture, where they focus wholly on the personal and professional development of their team to provide top client servicing and allowing their business to flourish. With Paid Social being the bedrock of your knowledge, you will be working on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for your clients and the business.
The Account Manager must be a proven specialist in SEO with proficient knowledge in all relevant areas and a strategic approach to organic search. This role also requires a good level of understanding as to how different channels work together within the digital marketing space, as well as the benefits of SEO campaigns with the ability to cross sell and up-sell to clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure all accounts have a performance and commercially directed strategy
- Ensure all activity meets and exceeds client expectations
- Liaise with clients to understand their business and digital objectives and goals
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients,
handling daily communication and ad hoc requests
- Manage junior team members to ensure work is delivered to an excellent standard
- Conduct quality control of internal team
- Work with the Head of SEO and Account Director to further scale the quality of agency offerings such as hiring, training plans, technology and automation
What you need:
- At least 3 years of working in SEO
- Agency experience desired
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels
- Highly organised character with attention to
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use of Excel
- Experience managing junior team members
- Experience working closely with clients and
delivering campaigns with monthly budgets of £5,000+
You can apply for this role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3728 2975
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal
opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any
other protected status as required by applicable law. If you require any
adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason
whatsoever, please let us know.