City of London, London
2 months ago
SEO Account Manager - Entertainment
My client is a leading media planning and buying agency, part of the world's leading media network. They employ over 12,000 individuals across 100 global offices. They are also currently AdWeeks Media Agency of the Year.
About the role
My client is looking for an Organic Performance/SEO Account Manager to join thier growing Organic Performance/SEO Department.
Candidates ideally will have 2-3+ years' experience preferably in an agency environment.
As Account Manager you will be an inquisitive and proactive SEO practitioner. You will be the main day-to-day contact and responsible for delivering SEO strategies for your clients whilst being their trusted partner. Working with your Associate Director, you will also support in devising client strategies and approaches whilst looking for new opportunities to drive performance and efficiencies.
You will be responsible for managing, mentoring, coaching, and developing the Organic Performance Account Executives on a day-to-day basis, enable them to excel and develop their knowledge based in both their specialism and soft skills.
There will also be opportunities to assist and aid the Organic Performance Business Director and the Head of Department with agency PR for the Department, developing products, raising the profile of the team, and providing training sessions for clients and other media within the agency and group.
Client focus will be mainly within the automotive sector with opportunity to broaden into other sectors such as FMCG.
- 2-3+ years' experience preferably agency side
- Experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients
- Knowledge and experience in delivering SEO activity across the 3 core pillars of SEO: Technical SEO; Onsite/Content; and Promotion (off-site/inbound link earning)
- Ability to present yourself and communicate clearly & professionally in all your encounters with clients and partners
- Ability to communicate (complex) SEO concepts to clients and internal stakeholders in words they understand and appreciate
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving agency environment - Good client and project management skills (not just own work but also any Executives that fall under your line management/shared between other Account Managers)
- Track record of developing or enthusiasm to develop collaborative and positive relationships with colleagues not only within SEO/Organic Performance but wider client teams and across other parts of the network
- Proficient in using reporting and analytics platforms: Google Analytics, Google Search Console and beneficial to have experience using Data Studio and Supermetrics
- Competence with industry standard SEO tools such as, Ahrefs; SEMRush; ScreamingFrog; DeepCrawl; etc. Beneficial to have experience using ContentKing and Myposeo
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.