£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Started in 2009, this agency is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for their clients.
- With offices in Camden and Sarajevo, they deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.
- They offers a dynamic working environment, where they welcome input from all staff members on shaping the future of the agency.
- Free breakfast
- Fat Fridays - a regular Friday lunch treat laid on by us
- Company socials
- Opportunities to travel - meet the team and get to know your counterparts in our Sarajevo office
- Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
- Define the SEO strategy across your accounts ensuring that each client has a roadmap
- Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including: site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
- Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities
- Work with the SEO executives, overseeing the delivery of SEO tasks and checking the accuracy of all work
- Create client reports in line with reporting requirements
- Keep up to date with industry changes and apply these to your work
- Work with the SEO content writers to deliver effective content in line with the SEO strategy
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Experience working through website migrations
- Thorough understanding on the differences between black hat and white hat SEO practices
- Up to date knowledge on effective white hat link building practices
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox