City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
SEO Account Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning SEO team in one of London's largest media networks. This team consists of SEO, producers, creatives and strategists delivering content projects across Media Partnerships, Influencer Marketing, Branded Entertainment, Original Content, Event & Experiential and Social Content. This opportunity is perfect for an individual with 2 years + experience in content and technical SEO that is looking for the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled individuals within SEO across a portfolio of well known brands.
- Manage client relationships across your accounts, working closely to ensure a full understanding of business needs and priorities. You will act as the primary point of contact leading meetings/calls with support from the Head of SEO when required
- Define the SEO strategy across your accounts ensuring that each client has a roadmap
- Conduct and deliver a range of SEO tasks including: site audits, keyword research, competitor and backlink analysis, on-page SEO updates, page speed audits.
- Analyse results and identify gaps and wider opportunities
- Work with the SEO executives, overseeing the delivery of SEO tasks and checking the accuracy of all work
- Create client reports in line with reporting requirements
- Keep up to date with industry changes and apply these to your work
- Work with the SEO content writers to deliver effective content in line with the SEO strategy
- Minimum of 2 year's experience
- Agency experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to conduct technical SEO audits to identify website issues
- Key competencies around content optimisation and keyword research
- Able to prove the success of your past SEO campaigns
- Experience working through website migrations
- Thorough understanding on the differences between black hat and white hat SEO practices
- Up to date knowledge on effective white hat link building practices
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.