£25000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
A small but fast growing independent agency that service the world's leading luxury
and premium clients, across all media channels. Take ownership of 4 to 5 client relationships, owning and delivering the roadmap of SEO deliverables,
As the SEO Manager your responsibilities will include:
● Leading on client communications and formulation and execution of results on several key accounts that you will own
● Training, development and day-to-day people management of Account Executive
● Developing SEO strategies across technical, on-page and off-page SEO that are best suited to your client's requirements and where opportunities have been identified
● Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports for clients, including insights into performance, results from the work conducted and next steps
● Assisting on new business development as well as upsell and cross-sell opportunities alongside the SEO Account Director where required
● Identifying solutions to problems and new opportunities
● Delivering expert advice tailored to the client's goals and requirements
● Collaborative and a team player who can be flexible to support business needs
● Able to develop junior team members skill sets
● Calm under pressure & able to handle multiple projects at once
You can apply for this role of SEO Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Name Franqui Wilson-
Your job title Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.