£30000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
A leading global media agency based in London. Working with some of the most exciting businesses in the world.
As the SEO Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Analysing client websites, search results and online marketing data to identify SEO opportunities within clients' markets
- Manage account expenses: staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciliation
- Line manage SEO Planners and Executives: delegate workload, provide guidance and support, set up KPIs and goals for their 360 appraisals
- An excellent understanding of industry standard SEO tools
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Strong client relationship building experience with excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
You can apply for this role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Name Franqui Wilson
Your job title Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.