City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
26 days ago
SEO Account Manager- Entertainment client
A rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative, passionate and successful performance teams in the UK. My client has a unique approach to planning and buying across owned and earned media and ensure all consumer messaging provide their customers with connections. This is a brilliant opportunity to work on one of the biggest UK entertainment brands. If you are ready for your next challenge in SEO please get in touch!
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Analysing client websites, search results and online marketing data to identify SEO opportunities within clients' markets
- Manage account expenses: staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciliation
- Line manage SEO Planners and Executives: delegate workload, provide guidance and support, set up KPIs and goals for their 360 appraisals
- Together with the performance content manager and team, develop and implement link building strategies focused on achieving organic reach and SEO KPIs
- Maintaining the agency's high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Working alongside SEO Head to expand the project base revenue to a retainer base revenue, and on new business opportunities
- Ensure that account work remains profitable, and display commercial acumen in the allocation of work against billings
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to the wider tea
- An excellent understanding of industry standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Deep Crawl, BrightEdge and Screaming Frog.
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Good time keeping skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrable Account Management experience in SEO
- Strong client relationship building experience with excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities within client targets and strategies
- Ability to pre-empt problems and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Commercial understanding and being able to put together Scopes of work and answer client's briefs.
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox