City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
SEO Account Manager - FMCG client.
My client is a leading full-service media planning and buying agency that has been at the forefront of the industry for over 20 years and employ over 450 people globally. They currently have an opportunity for an SEO Manager to work on a large FMCG client. This is a brilliant opportunity for a current Senior Account Executive with strong skills in technical SEO to take a step up!
As the SEO Account Manager you will be working closely with the SEO Director in delivering effective and holistic SEO campaigns that exceed client objectives, go beyond client briefs by pushing the boundaries of the SEO offering, manage execution and align delivery, help educate internal teams and staff members, as well as developing their broad Digital knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of SEO.
- Good understanding of UX, CRO, ASO and Marketplace Optimisation.
- High-level technical knowledge including the ability to execute all aspects of on-site SEO, Amazon insight and optimisation, user experience and CRO testing and ASO.
- Ability to utilise industry reporting, analysis and insight tools, such as Search Metrics, Majestic SEO, Optimizely, etc.
- Ownership of day-to-day client relationships
- Ability to lead holistic data driven quantitative and qualitative research across industry and client/competitors as well as audience behaviour and interests.
- Understanding of the role SEO plays in the bigger picture alongside business objectives, KPI's and other marketing channels.
- Understanding of the individual and relative importance of both platforms and discovery engines within a client's ecosystem.
- Ability to sell new ideas and recommendations into clients, senior team and Owned Strategy Director.
- Deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. technical audits, insight studies, presentations, proposals, reports.
- Keeping up-to-date with all industry developments.
- Achievement of client campaign objectives.
- Understanding of client business objectives and background.
- Education/training of SEO team, staff and clients and selling the benefits of UX products.
- Leading meetings and generating actions and follow up with team and external suppliers.
- Effective support of SEO Account Director with proposals, pitches, strategy.
- Build strong relationships with wider media teams, PPC team clients, become an integral part of managing search activity.
- Supporting the development of the optimal SEO strategy and SEO activation for clients based on their budgets, target audience and KPIs
- Ensure SEO planning approach considers multiple platforms including but not limited to web, social, apps, marketplaces
- Undertaking analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to search, social, content, audience auditing tools
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Minimum of two years proven experience of working within a relevant fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients.
- Basic understanding of how to measure impact of technical through analytics platforms and other external metrics.
- Understanding of key SEO required to complete content marketing backed by data - including MajesticSEO, Search Metrics, Optimizely and App Annie.
- Understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce an owned-first strategy.
- Ability to clearly communicate the way that SEO works, the benefits of continually optimising owned platforms and the necessity of SEO & UX recommendations and prioritisation of individual components across UX products.
- Able to work to clear direction; stretching objectives; manage individual workload; layout work in well-planned and organised manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; is a clear and frequent communicator.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and work-ethic.
- Basic understanding of the workings of HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of CRO A/B and multivariate tests
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.