City of London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a technically focused SEO Account Manager to join a leading independent digital agency that has been making noise in the industry for almost 30 years.
This close-knit team of 50 work with a fantastic portfolio of clients across retail, finance, travel and utilities, providing them with a range of solutions including planning & strategy, search marketing, content & social and data analytics.
As the SEO Account Manager, you will report directly into the Head of Performance Marketing and work across a portfolio of account, providing technical SEO Solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical and content SEO solutions for your clients
- Client facing, the main contact for clients for all SEO solutions.
- New business- you will be involved in growing the agency's SEO proposition for existing and new clients.
- Work closely with wider digital teams across paid, owned and earned to deliver client strategy that encompass all channels.
- Uncover SEO recommendations for implementation with use of industry tools which harness the power of data and insights.
- Strong technical experience working in SEO.
- A data-driven mindset and the ability strategize with cross-functional teams and execute marketing campaigns
- Mature Google Analytics experience is a significant benefit
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes. Able to explain complex SEO items to various clients and understand projects that have different analytical goals and needs
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.