City of London, London
£35000 - £38000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
7 months ago
SEO Account Manager- Media Agency
Salary up to £38,000
I am currently recruiting for the opportunity to join a multi award-winning SEO team working for the world number one media agency. This is fantastic opportunity for a SEO Account Manager to join one of the most innovative teams in the industry and work on a pioneering account that thrives to succeed in search and content.
As the SEO Account Manager, you will report to the SEO Director and will be responsible for delivery best practice SEO solutions for some of the UK's largest news brands. You will be working on large, complex websites and will have expert knowledge in both technical and content SEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Oversee the performance of all SEO campaigns and ensure that key insights are incorporated into future activity
- Analysing client websites, search results and online marketing data to identify SEO opportunities within clients' markets
- Manage account expenses: staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciliation
- Line manage SEO Planners and Executives: delegate workload, provide guidance and support, set up KPIs and goals for their 360 appraisals
The successful candidate for the SEO Account Manager role will have knowledge and experience in the following:
- An excellent understanding of industry standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio Deep Crawl, BrightEdge and Screaming Frog.
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Demonstrable Account Management experience in SEO
- Strong client relationship building experience with excellent presentation skills
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once and consistently to deliver high-quality work.
You can apply for the role of SEO Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.