£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
8 days ago
SEO Account Manager - Media Agency
Up to £40,000
A brilliant opportunity for a candidate currently working in SEO, looking to develop their career in organic performance and become more involved not only in SEO, but also Digital PR, Content Creation and CRO. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning team and work with leading brands across the Insurance, finance, beauty, retail and ecommerce, Automotive and Fashion. This brilliant opportunity offers excellent training and development.
As the SEO Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Account Director in the creation and delivery of SEO strategy across client accounts.
- Proactively audit client accounts across technical, on-page and off-page to spot opportunities and improve their organic performance.
- Be the main day-to-day client contact, creating strong relationships with client stakeholders that deliver success.
- Monitor client's performance, reporting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to clients and stakeholders
- Conduct technical reviews, content audits, landing page optimisation, content recommendations and outreach campaigns, and oversee their implementation.
- Develop and manage an Account Executive to deliver the best service for our clients.
- Keep abreast of SEO industry developments and share with wider team.
For the SEO Account Manager role, you will:
- Confidence in building keyword research strategies, undertaking technical audits and executing content marketing for search.
- Comfortable and confident in using analytics packages and keyword reporting software to diagnose, report and gather evidence.
- Keen interest in Google's history and passion for unpicking their strategy for organising the web and serving the end user more effectively.
- Good understanding of Paid Search and synergies with organic performance is a bonus.
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- SEMrush (or other equivalent search tools)
You can apply for the SEO Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox