City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity working for a global leading performance agency. This is an exciting role working on a retail/ ecommerce client and an exciting brand in the tech space. This London based agency is invested in their employees and provide a progressive environment that also promotes well-being. They have one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry, including an award winning learning & development programme, on site "spa" and the most open approach to flexible working the industry has seen. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
As a SEO Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
The role of the SEO Account Manager works closely with the Director in delivering effective and holistic User Experience campaigns that exceed client objectives, go beyond client briefs by pushing the boundaries of the SEO offering, manage execution and align delivery with the Owned Strategy Team, help educate internal teams and staff members, as well as developing their broad Digital knowledge.
You will be responsible for a team of Senior and Junior Executives both in the UK and across the network, managing their workload, ensuring the quality of their work as well as staying hands on with larger deliverable on the account.
You will have a strong understanding of technical SEO and a desire to learn more about ASO, UX, Marketplace Optimisation and CRO and will be proactive and passionate in developing your own knowledge into each of these expansive fields.
You will work closely with the SEO Director in improving the services we provide to our clients and ensuring that all work coming out of the UX team is of the highest quality.
You will also get the opportunity to work closely with the content marketing team, ensuring that all aspects of Performance Content remain founded in data and insights.
You will take an active role in training across the agency delivering training sessions as part of our divisional training roadmap designed to up-skill the UX division in new processes and technology. You will also be expected to deliver simplified training for clients and other agency stakeholders to improve understanding and demonstrate the value of what we can deliver.
As a manager you will also be expected to lead meetings and generate actions and follow up with team and external suppliers.
- Minimum of three year's proven experience of working within a relevant fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients.
- Minimum of one year's proven experience line-managing a team of SEO and/or UX specialists, ideally within an agency, SEO or digital marketing environment.
- To have high-level technical knowledge across SEO including the ability to execute all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO undertaking audits
- Ability to utilise industry reporting, analysis and insight tools, such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Brightedge, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl (or similar)
- Confident working as part of a specialist team and helping drive out service proposition forward.
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties.
- Working as part of a cross skilled team with experience in CRO, ASO, YouTube and Amazon Optimisation
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation platforms i.e. Optimizely, Google Optimise & Adobe Target
- Proven demonstrable experience of managing and mentoring direct reports within the digital space
- Experience creating vertical reports and white papers for clients and/or marketing material
You can apply for this SEO Account Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.