City of London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
3 months ago
London (open to remote)
My client is a highly successful full-service digital marketing agency, based in central London. They were named Best Small SEO Agency at the European Search Awards and at the UK Search Awards, in addition to winning several other awards in 2020 and 2021, such as Best Integrated Campaign at the EU Content Awards, Best B2B SEO Campaign and Most Innovative SEO Campaign at the EU Search Awards. This agency is also currently nominated for 6 Global Search Awards including Best Large SEO Agency.
They are looking for a SEO Specialist to join their team. This brilliant opportunity to open to those looking for a fully remote role.
My client is seeking a proactive, ambitious and entrepreneurial individual to join their rapidly-growing digital marketing agency,
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to take their career to the next level in a fun, exciting and dynamic agency. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in defining effective SEO strategies based on provided analysis, then communicate these to the client and the internal teams. They must also be able to coordinate regular performance reports and adapt their approaches where necessary.
You will be the SEO lead strategist on a range of client accounts and will be responsible for briefing work to SEO specialists as well as reviewing all of their work to make sure it meets the required standards.
The ideal candidate will still be wanting to stay 'hands-on' in their day to day role, whether that is diving into ranking reports or identifying new opportunities based on insights from competitor
You Should Apply If
- You love getting stuck into the data to inform strategies.
- You get excited when helping a client to maximise their performance after identifying opportunities from gap analysis.
- You can quickly look at third party tools and spot "quick win" SEO opportunities.
- You are confident in putting together and presenting SEO roadmaps to clients.
- You are able to quickly look at a SERP and know if it is right for the client or not.
- You are always looking for new organic opportunities.
- You have a need to attribute tangible and measurable goals to an SEO rollmop.
- You are a stickler for detail.
- You have a passion for helping to develop more junior SEO professionals.
Your Key Responsibilities
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced, agency environment, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Leading and contributing to robust SEO strategies from the ideation stage based on keyword research and competitor data.
- Proactively identifying strategic SEO opportunities for our clients on a regular basis.
- Informing data-driven content marketing strategies and link acquisition strategies.
- Project managing SEO accounts to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are informed on progress and have clear direction on workflows and roadmaps.
- Showcasing excellent communications skills to communicate SEO strategies and reports to clients, as well as internal workflow requirements to various teams.
- Regularly attending internal & external meetings and being one of the main leads.
- Making sure meeting outcomes have been turned into actionable next steps.
- Analysing the performance of SEO strategies implemented and deciding if anything needs to be adapted.
- Explaining the role SEO plays in multi-channel campaigns.
- Helping to develop and maintain the quality of our SEO services.
- Aligning SEO strategies with those of other channels for a full multi-channel approach.
- Helping to train and develop junior members within the SEO team.
- Reviewing SEO specialists work before it it sent to clients
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with SEO teams and be a leader within the team.
- Contributing to the development of new in-house tools.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of pitches for new business
- Contributing to thought-leadership with blog posts, videos and talks.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3 years + SEO experience
- A proven track record of growing organic traffic to websites in their previous role.
- Highly experienced in producing in-depth SEO reviews and reporting on relevant business KPIs.
- Have undertaken large complex keyword research projects.
- Ability to produce SEO reports in DataStudio.
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance.
- Strong organisational, project management and communication skills.
- Experience owning your own workload and delegating tasks to others.
- Must be very comfortable in talking about all other "earned media" channels.
- Must be able to think independently and use self-initiative.
- Must have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, whilst being able to analyse data and provide logical solutions.
- Have experience keeping track of multiple projects streams at the same time.
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic and GetStat.
You can apply for this role of SEO Specialist now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.