£25000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
SEO Analyst - Property/Technology Company (£25,000-£35,000
Do you have a passion for search engine marketing? Are you a technical genius but still have a flair for creating content? Then look no further.
When we think of buying a house we just don't want to deal with any average real-estate agent we want to deal with a company that is on the cusp of cutting-edge technology. A company that bring buying, selling and renting to the 21st century. My client is one of the leading innovators in the property market. A large piece of a much successful conglomerate, this business is a flagship brand which is widely respected and notable for winning awards in their industry.
- Analyse search strategies to create new opportunities for ranking higher in Google search.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimise company assets for the purpose of increasing visitor traffic
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and helpful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present findings on what is good, what is inefficient and what needs fixing and a list of test that could be run for improvement.
- Analyse competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritise appropriately.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with strong experience in Search Engine Optimisation and/or other digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, Paid Social, Display).
- Demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- You're an SEO super-fan. You love organic search and keep on top of new technological trends in the SEO game.
- Experience with SQL and HTML is great.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Up to 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Training and development
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.