5 days ago
SEO Manager - Remote Options Available - UK only - Negotiable
One of the world's leading digital agency networks. With over 120 team members based in our London office, we consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for our clients. We operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and our London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world. Our integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
- Drive the SEO performance and growth of enterprise-level, multi-national/lingual websites.
- Lead client reporting, identify performance insights and relay them to the client to provide strategic value
- Collaborate with and brief other specialist team members such as content strategists, writers, and digital PR executives to produce high quality and effective strategies
- Manage communications betweeninternal and external contacts and coordinate with international Reprise Digital team members.
- Take part in the day-to-day activation across SEO strategy, keyword research and competitor insights, content optimisation, off site and authority optimisation as well as assisting our technical SEO team where necessary. Full training will be provided in all disciplines for all new starters.
- Constantly provide proof to the client of campaign value and deliverables by attending progress meetings, producing reports and post campaign analyses and delivering these to clients in at quarterly and yearly reviews.
- Good knowledge of how search works, the latest search engine ranking algorithm updates and how they are influenced by SEO activity.
- Proven success in managing or co-managing SEO campaigns.
- Clear written and oral communicator with the ability to confidently speak to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Moz, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Search Console, AHRefs, SEMrush etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics.
- 1-2 years of SEO agency or in-house experience
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox