£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
RV- TRP- AD_1574333820
Travel has become one of the biggest industries of the 21st Century. With package holidays and luxurious tourist tours becoming available at a click of a button it is no wonder travel and leisure have become increasingly effected by digital marketing.
UK's largest travels and leisure group. They own over hundreds of brands that cater for everyone. Weather it is sunny travels, rural excursions or luxurious boat vacations they have it all. This role as an SEO & Leads Executive will however be in their adventure and expeditions division working across 5 different brands.
As SEO & Leads Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Site content & technical audits, making or briefing in development updates where required.
- Site text/meta data recommendations, making updates where required.
- Keyword research & developing SEO content plans.
- Assist the Search & Leads Manager with keyword research, account optimisation where required and aligning our SEO & PPC strategies.
- Optimise Sitemaps & Google bot optimisations (e.g. indexing).
- Optimising for mobile, especially load speed.
- Deploy outreach and back link strategy.
- Visibility reporting/tracking.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have 2+ years' experience in search marketing or digital marketing.
- Will have a good knowledge of best SEO practices. Understanding of both on-page and off-page SEO.
- Will have a strong knowledge of paid search and Google AdWords.
- Has a data driven and analytical mindset?
- A good understanding of overall digital marketing especially in reference to the industry.
- Experience with Google Search Console data & SEO tools (eg. SEMRush)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox