City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
11 days ago
SEO Business Director
Salary - £70,000
My client is a leading global performance agency employing over 6000 across 95 markets. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a strong team of SEO experts and work with world leading brands.
The role of the SEO Business Director plays a pivotal role in the agency. The role of the SEO Business Director will be to help with the running and development of a cutting-edge SEO team, capable of devising and implementing fully integrated technical & content strategies that exceed client objectives and expectations.
The SEO Business Director will be responsible for driving forward all aspects of the owned media offering, putting the owned-first vision at the heart of the planning process, whilst still enjoying getting your hands dirty with accounts work when the need arises.
You must be commercially minded and able to identify any opportunities to up-sell to current clients and help devise proposals and assist on new client pitches when required. You will be adept in developing ways to demonstrate the value of our work through sophisticated measurement and opportunity forecasting.
- Minimum of four years' proven SEO experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients.
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third parties.
- Thorough understanding of how to measure impact of technical and content focused work through analytics platforms and other external metrics.
- Thorough understanding of how to identify SEO opportunities, set business-relevant KPIs, project SEO performance and estimate expected return-on-investment.
Desirable (not essential)
- Proven, demonstrable experience of developing SEO-first strategies within a converged media focused team structure.
- Understanding of how an SEO-first content strategy should fit into a long-term vision.
- Proven experience of identifying new ways of using industry-leading technologies to develop and improve the services offered to clients.
- Working as part of a cross skilled team with experience in CRO, ASO, YouTube and Amazon Optimisation
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation platforms i.e. Optimizely, Google Optimise & Adobe Target
You can apply for the role of SEO Business Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox