City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 2 months ago
My client is an independent, full service digital and commerce agency employing over 170 people. They are currently recruiting for a brilliant opportunity for an SEO specialist to join their award-winning team and work with some of the brilliant names in retail.
The role of the SEO Consultant will be to support the Senior SEO Consultant and you will be responsible for the delivery of SEO strategy for 2 of the agency's largest clients. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Building accurate and insightful keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients.
- Using internal and third-party tools and Microsoft Excel for results reporting and data analysis, to build client reports and for internal use in campaign planning.
- Helping to create written and visual SEO recommendations for our clients, including technical SEO recommendations, and template and keyword specific on-page SEO recommendations.
- Reading and sharing new SEO updates and news and contributing to debates on these updates.
To be successful for the SEO Consultant role you will have 2 years plus SEO experience either agency or clientside. You will have an excellent understanding of the SEO basics, including:
- An understanding of how search engines work and basic technical & content-led SEO strategies and techniques.
- An understanding of how to implement SEO recommendations.
- Excellent Excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Be a fast learner who is committed to a career in SEO
You can apply for the role of SEO Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox