North West London, London
26 days ago
This is a unique opportunity for a talented SEO content writer to move into an exciting, forward-thinking, global business who are expanding their consumer offering. Operating in 6 continents with lots of global offices, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your next step into a globally leading heritage brand.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will be tasked with writing, posting, editing content on the company consumer website.
- Write, post, edit and maintain SEO content using WordPress
- Working closely with Senior SEO Manager on site map and page creation
- Monitor and interpret SEO data to build effective content
- Proof-reading industry related content/articles
- Press release and blog writing
- Experience working on content in the travel industry
- Working knowledge on international SEO
- Infographic creation experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with SEO tools, SEM Rush, BrightEdge etc
- Exemplary grammar and spelling
- Creative and resourceful
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox