£45000.00 - £60000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
This is a niche and exciting opportunity for someone passionate about SEO and Content, interested in leading a team optimizing blog and advertising content across our digital channels.
We are a privately owned company, who believe in supporting and protecting our liberal community online, and pride ourselves in being considered the golden standard within our field.
As the SEO & Content Manager, you will
- Drive our organic content performance, owning and developing our global SEO strategy, supporting out head of marketing.
- Execute regular site audits, ensuring our SEO best practice is continually optimised and on trend - Producing regular key word performance report and effectiveness of SEO
- Manage our content team delivering on our organic growth objectives across web and our blog, & link building campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with relevant teams, supporting the delivery of our commercial targets, and audience engagement, also identifying new content opportunities.
- Have minimum 3 years' experience developing SEO (Inhouse or agency)
- Have excellent knowledge of SEO principles and reputable experience developing SEO strategy
- Previous people management experience.
- Experience using google analytics and third-party SEO tools, like Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog,
- Majestic, WordPress, Buzzstream, Buzzsumo DataStudio etc
- Are highly organised and maintain the ability to manage project and workflows across ecommerce.
Get in touch! There are some great benefits on offer.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox