9 months ago
One of the most innovative, passionate and successful digital performance teams in the UK, providing clients with best-in-class digital services across Paid Search, SEO, Data, Programmatic Display, Paid Social and other performance media.
- As The Content + Connections Agency, we believe everything is connected. Their unique approach to planning and buying across Paid, Owned and Earned media optimises our clients' entire system, not just individual channel silos. 'Content' is any form of consumer messaging that connects brands to their consumers, while 'Connections' ensures no dead ends or wastage through disconnected content.
- We look beyond our own expertise and assess the bigger picture: How do we all play a role within our clients' broader communications system? Through our uniquely connected eco-system of diverse communications experts working we achieve this - interpreting the bigger picture and fuelling future business success.
- Working with Heads of Department (HoDs), and SEO Managers/ADs in the definition of project scopes and objectives, developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Working with HoDs and wider MBA stakeholders in refining and expanding the Performance Content offering (Editorial, Outreach and Digital PR) with a particular focus on creating more original content campaigns and expanding our Editorial and Digital PR footprint
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors ensuring all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, allocated hours, and budget
- Researching and building relationships with specialist content suppliers who can help deliver our KPIs for campaigns
- Steers the performance management process that measures and evaluates the project/teams' progress against goals
- Responsible for managing all finance and administration within the team, including and not limited to: supplier set-up, budget tracking, finance bookings, supplier management etc
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks and report and escalate to management as needed
- At least four years in an SEO, content, outreach, and/or link building management role with an exceptional understanding of innovative content marketing, audience research, social, SEO and PR strategies
- Proven success in delivering results driven Performance Content campaigns utilising data-led insight and demonstrating ROI
- Excellent knowledge and practical use of SEO and Content tools and practices
- Project management experience of medium-large SEO EMEA-based projects. Further International experience is beneficial
- Demonstrable success in managing projects under pressure
- Experience managing team workloads and resource forecasting and allocation
- Ability to identify out-of-scope opportunities and raise to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Proven client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.