£28000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Are you a Content Manager looking for your next challenge? Look no further… I am currently hiring for a brilliant opportunity to join a leading creative, collaborative and data led agency based in Stratford- upon- Avon.
As the content lead you will be working on some of agency's flagship clients and will play a key role in the integration of content strategies across the agency with a focus on SEO. You will be responsible for leading creative content on all projects and work in close collaboration with other channel leads to ensure full integration on all campaigns.
- Managing the content strategy across all organic search clients
- Liaising with the technical SEO team to ensure all content meets search engine optimisation best practices
- Editing and proofreading copy from the copywriters
- Day to day client account management, attending calls, meetings, updating project and activity plans.
- Carrying out in depth content auditing and presenting to clients
- Putting together content plans and keyword research
- Organising content briefs for the team and ensuring delivery to clients
- Monthly and ad-hoc reporting on content performance for clients
- Experienced in managing content planning and creation, including brainstorming, copywriting, creating content briefs, editing and proofreading, and implementing client feedback
- Experience creating content in different formats, including web articles and long-form content, and copy for digital marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of SEO including content auditing, keyword research and on-page optimisations
- Experience with client management and presenting in calls and meetings
- Experience with web content management systems to upload and edit content
- Understanding of using data to report on content performance
- Very organised and an expert at multi-tasking, able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholders, as well as having great verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of media and digital marketing
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and progress within a fast-paced marketing agency
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail is vital
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.