SEO Content Specialist - Sports betting
UK Based - Hybrid/ Remote
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global media and technology specialising in content, data, and sports betting. We operate with multiple award-winning B2C brands in the UK and US. Our global B2B division provides sports betting and fantasy sports content, media partnerships & much more..
You will join the Content SEO team, working across our affiliate B2B partnerships in the Sports Betting & Gaming across the US market. Your role as SEO Content Specialist will be to support the Commercial Content team through the planning and optimisation of transactional content designed to convert users. You will be responsible for keyword research, writing content optimisation specifications, and analysing performance to identify actionable, data-driven insights to grow visibility in search.
- Support the delivery of the SEO & Commercial Content Strategy to uplift traffic and convert new users.
- Develop keyword research, and segment into topical clusters , track and analysing performance.
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify keyword gaps and new opportunity key words.
- Analyse SERP performance and identify new opportunities for quick and long term wins
- Optimise on-site elements across the site including Header tags, metadata, internal links and schema markup
- Report regularly on core KPIs including search performance, keyword rankings, site visibility improvements and conversion metrics.
- Knowledge, experience, or keen interest of major US sporting events
- Knowledge, experience, or keen interest in the US Sports Betting industry
- Previous experience within an SEO role, strong understanding of on-site SEO is desirable
- Keep Up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and best practice
- Ideal experience with Google Search Console & Google Analytics
- Experience working with SEO tools such as SEMRush and Ahrefs
- Strong Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive skills
- We are looking for people who share an affinity for our values:
Trust is Everything
We are One Team
We are Focused but Flexible
Our goal is Excellence
If you feel aligned to these values, we would love to hear from you.
The position will come with a competitive salary, bonus, 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare and a great pension. We also give you your birthday off. We think we have an amazing working environment and culture and hope you will do too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.