£35000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
SEO Customer Success Manager - SEO and Marketing Tech Company
London, Salary £35-60K plus bonus and stock
My client is a start-up in the SEO and Marketing space that work with brands to allow them to be found both online and offline. They run local SEO Marketing campaigns for their clients across the UK and EMEA and have team members all over the world!
They work with a real variety of clients and are real advocates of meeting clients face to face. Because of this, this role will give you a lot of client interaction as well as working with your clients on the tech platform.
The role will have you working entirely strategically on the platform, consulting with your client on the tech and providing strategy and SEO recommendations. They need someone with strong local SEO and analytics experience, with any other areas of Digital Marketing knowledge being a bonus! You will need some agency or equivalent experience to work with clients, and a passion to work in a start-up that offers remote working!
As an SEO Customer Success Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the local marketing campaigns of your client through the tech platform.
- Be the main point of contact for the client across all organic channels for the tech
- Build strong and long lasting relationships with multiple contacts in your client
- Present and strategise with your clients onsite when needed, with international travel often available.
- Work with the technical and sales teams within the tech company internally
- You will have had at least 2 years' experience across SEO.
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools (SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics etc.)
- You can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You are have a solid understanding and background of Local SEO
- You have some agency or equivalent experience.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have a strong ability to work autonomously without the need for supervision.
- Remote working an option
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- International travel all paid for
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.