7 months ago
This role sits within a digital division within Group M and includes integrated performance specialists, managing Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO for our global and domestic clients. The Organic Search team are responsible for planning, governance, and execution of organic Search strategies as well as multi market coordination for complex global clients within the retail, FMCG, automotive, finance and technology, industries.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the output of your team, both client facing and operational
- Be the central client contact for your client portfolio, dealing at Director level and above with senior management within the client and agency organization
- Apply best practice rigor to the execution of Organic Search strategies
- Maintain a forward thinking and innovative approach in the development of organic search activity
- Attend all important internal and external client meetings; provide outstanding levels of client service in a proactive manner
- Take responsibility for your team's development and career progression within the agency
- Review the quality of team output and take appropriate action to improve delivery
- Play an active role in the recruitment and interviewing process to build strong teams
Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Experience in developing and leading client relationships
- Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of at least two junior team members
- Exceptional executional Organic Search experience managing multimarket accounts; experience in optimising and developing organic search strategies to hit performance targets is essential
- Extensive experience using organic Search management platforms (Ahrefs, Majestic, Deep Crawl etc.) as well as ana tracking solutions such as GA360, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Ability to support the Business Director in developing wider individual channel strategies including year planning, audience development and creative solutions in line with client's objectives.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.