6 months ago
We are a well-established agency and are part of the Reply group. We've been around for 14 years and work with some of the world's best-known brands. The agency is a unique blend of Digital, Public Relations and Creative professionals working under one roof. We're a forward-thinking agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data. We direct customers to brands and brands to customers - through owned, earned, shared and paid channels.
- Be the central client contact for your client portfolio, dealing at Director level and above with senior management within the client and agency organization
- To work closely with the Head of SEO and the Operations Director to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial driven strategy
- Ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, we are trialing these new tactics for our clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client's performance expectations
- Attend all important internal and external client meetings; provide outstanding levels of client service in a proactive manner
- To support new business activity through content, events and webinars and to be a vocal proponent for SEO internally and externally.
- At least 4 years of working in SEO
- Proven track record of delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £5,000+
- Extensive experience using organic Search management platforms (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.) as well as tracking solutions such as GA360 and Google Analytics. Work proficiency in using MS Office suite (in particular Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Experience in developing and leading client relationships
- exceptional people management skills with proven track record of developing junior team members
- Exceptional project management and coordination skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.