SEO Director - Independent Agency - Negotiable - London/Hybrid
A digital marketing agency who are solely performance led. Their Performance team is made up of 20 employees and they work with clients who are typically medium sized brands such as legal, jewellery, health, beauty & dentistry, spending budgets of between £5-£40k per month.
The business has been going since 2007 with about 48 people in the UK (Design, IT, Performance, Finance, HR) with offices also in Dubai and Greece. The office is based in White City and if you are based in London, 2 days a week in the office would be ideal. The team are also open to considering remote candidates based in the UK.
- Creating SEO strategies for our clients to deliver against client objectives
- Performing tasks and daily management of SEO roadmap including technical, optimisation and link management
- Creating a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Leading client meetings/calls as the SEO lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with search news & sharing opinions on industry developments with the Push team and clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Providing data driven insights to clients on current performance and areas to grow in the future
- Track record of performing at an advanced level of SEO competency
- Adept at internet search tactics
- Data driven when communicating insights and making recommendations (python knowledge is desirable but not essential)
- Commercially minded enough to link SEO outcomes to client business goals
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, planning & time management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external communication
- Ability to analyse data and write up detailed reports
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law