4 months ago
Customer Experience Account Director (SEO/Owned Media)
- Main point of communications to clients and internal client leads
- Identification of traffic growth opportunities for clients
- Management of CX deliverables, including but not limited to SEO projects such as Owned media strategy, technical Audits, Keyword Research and Insights, Site migrations, App & Video Optimisation, Backlink analysis, Competitor Gap analysis, Landing page Optimisation.
- Project management of team and resources, including QA, training and processes of direct reports
- Accountable for client reporting, dashboards and performance metrics.
- Proven client servicing skills.
- Management of SEO campaigns with proven track record of delivering results against client objectives
- Keen interest in supplementary areas of owned and earned media, including Content, Influencers, CRO, and Native.
- High working Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and other SEO tools
- Experience in managing and coordinating direct reports to deliver multiple projects
- Good Exposure of PPC and an appreciation of how the two channels interact.
- Experience successfully running different SEO projects such as Content Campaigns, Link penalties, Outreach and Technical Audits
- Previous experience defining and managing client expectations, including tracking performance against targets
- Campaign reporting, analytics & recommendations, monitoring KPI targets with an understanding of traffic forecasting
- Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with key partners and seek first-to-market opportunities across the competitive landscape
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Deputy Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.