up to £50,000
4 months ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. This role will be based in their brilliant Manchester offices.
They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available.
They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
Reporting into the Head of SEO, you will be responsible for delivering market leading SEO strategy, innovation and client servicing for a huge FMCG portfolio of UK and international brands.
As the senior SEO client lead, you will be responsible for leading strategy and activation across a number of markets in Europe and globally. The role also involves expanding the client portfolio with content and organic social opportunities.
The role requires becoming a trusted business partner with key senior clients and ensure they receive the business insights they require as well as outstanding client servicing. You will also develop strong relationships with the planning teams, partner agencies and our suppliers in order to deliver collaborative and effective campaigns.
You will manage and develop a team of 10, with 1 direct report. You will inspire your team to deliver outstanding service and product; you will lead by example.
You will work very closely with the Head of SEO and support them with the development and advancement of our SEO offering. You will be part of the SEO management team and ensure the department is run profitably.
- Solid SEO background, across technical, on-page and off-page
- Well versed on all aspects of digital from content and social media to paid search and programmatic and able to hold conversations with senior clients and senior internal stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with excellent business acumen
- An experienced client lead on ROI-driven and large scale accounts, on a multitude of verticals
- Agency experience at senior level
- Experience in managing a team and conducting team appraisals
- Experience in driving innovation and winning awards
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with paid and earned teams and clients
- Solution focused and an innovator, able to drive performance from their accounts and team.
- Solid experience with new business pitches and clear understanding of how a business operates
0203 764 2994 / email@example.com
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox