SEO Executive - EdTech - Negotiable - London
My client is an international ed-tech group who strive to improve academic environments for learners aged 1 to 18 years.
As the SEO Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Optimising content and improving website rankings
- Technical audits of the website and making recommendations
- Keyword research
- Working closely with other teams, PPC and Commercial
- Regularly providing analysis on the performance of websites on your cluster
- 2 years’ experience in a similar hands on role
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Data driven and really analytical
- Experience with SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Ahrefs
You can apply for this role of SEO Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.