5 months ago
SEO Executive - Agency -
Looking for someone who speak a second language (ideally French, but any other European languages work)
- A well-established award winning and proudly independent agency, with a team of around 90 paid search, outreach, creative and analytics experts.
- They work collaboratively to drive high performance campaigns for some of the best known and 'soon to be famous' brands and organisations.
- It's a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere in their new offices in East London.
- Highly ambitious and have enjoyed strong and profitable growth and now we are looking to further build upon this solid foundation.
- There is a genuine feeling of momentum, we are passionately focused on responding to the changing business opportunity and delivering excellence in client servicing, which will in turn provide endless opportunities for your career development.
- Prioritise and be responsible of the day-to-day work of their accounts
- Support the SEO team by carrying-out keyword research, on-page optimisation, competitor analysis, reporting and link building activities
- Monitor industry trends and updates and report back on insights to the Account Manager and the wider team
- Production of weekly and monthly SEO reports
- 6 to 12 months working with clients in a dedicated SEO role
- Understanding of the latest trends & technology
- Basic knowledge of other digital channels; paid search, social or display
- Experience with content, outreach & linkbuilding
- Google Analytics qualified
- A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, ideally in a business or marketing vertical or part of an agency internship program.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.