£22000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an SEO Executive with 6 months+ experience looking for the opportunity to develop your career in a growing agency that also offers the opportunity for international travel? Then this is a brilliant role for you!
Our client is an international, independent digital agency, that employ over 80 people across their offices in London, Asia and Australia. They work with an enviable portfolio of clients in the ecommerce space and offer their clients digital marketing, training and consultancy in search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and conversion rate optimisation/user experience optimisation.
In this role, the responsibilities will be varied and the perfect candidate will be comfortable working across the SEO spectrum from Content, Technical, PR & Authority, On-Page & UX.
You will have a strong understanding of algorithms and SEO theory to be able to put together the right SEO plan for your clients, whilst backing up your knowledge with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day execution.
- Liaise with clients to understand SEO opportunities and develop long term strategies
- Conduct site audits and identify areas for improvement
- Monitor and optimise your clients' key SEO elements - on-page optimisation, technical, content creation, links and authority to name a few
- Brainstorm and develop content ideas that will deliver against client objectives and see these ideas through to execution
- Co-ordinate external and internal content production, undertaking content optimisation and development of content yourself as required
- Build great client relationships and work with clients over email, telephone and face-to-face meetings
- Work collaboratively with internal teams. This means meeting deadlines, being proactive and flexible, along with delivering high quality work.
- Reporting and providing insight on key metrics
To be successful for this role you will have skills and experience in the following:
- A working knowledge of SEO - this could come from a previous in-house role, working on your own site, previous SEO experience or just general interest in the area
- A curious attitude that enjoys analysing and solving complex problems
- Ability to use Google Analytics, familiarity with website CMS's and awareness of other SEO tools
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, ideally backed up with excel skills
- Natural writer - your ideas flow and your writing is fluent
- A strong client service ethos with a drive to continually exceed expectations
- A people-person who enjoys working directly with clients, shown through being a personable and confident communicator
- The ability to work autonomously and to efficiently manage multiple varied projects
- An agency truly committed to work/life balance. Lights off at 5.30pm.
- Your birthday off each year
- Regular team/company activities.
- Early Friday finish & drinks
- Summer Fridays! (An even earlier Friday finish!)
- Free snacks all week! Think fruit, biscuits, crisps, cake...
- Attendance at industry conferences & events
- Pension scheme
- An annual work trip, and team Christmas parties
- A cosy central office with plenty of break out space to enjoy socialising
- Up to £1,000 PD budget
- A phone contract and iPhone (or similar)
- Flexible & remote working
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.