City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
SEO Lead - Technology - £55,000 - £60,000
Are you a data-driven SEO professional with ambitions to lead and own an entire SEO function? Do you want to be the key decisionmaker and have full autonomy to implement new ideas in an industry leading company?
My client is a global Technology business with one of the most unique platforms in the world.
Quite simply, you'll be responsible for driving and optimising the website to increase organic traffic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and deliver world-class organic search campaigns
- Measure campaigns effectivity, providing detailed analysis, reporting and inform follow up strategies
- Ensure our website is technically optimised and fit for purpose
- Performing keyword research and analysis
- Use tools to spot trends and opportunities, suggesting content ideas where possible and working closely with the content and PR team to ensure optimum results
- Leading change and testing plans to continuously improve SEO performance
Desired Knowledge and Understanding:
- Ideally, 5+ years' experience in an SEO focussed role
- Track record of success developing and running off-page optimization projects, including link building
- Experience using industry tools for auditing, rankings, research including Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Search Console, Google / Adobe Analytics, Pi Datametrics, SEO Monitor, Majestic and AHREFs
- Demonstrable experience of mobile SEO across multiple markets/regions
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.