City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
about 1 month ago
SEO Lead - Media Agency - London - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an independent media agency based in the heart of Covent Garden. This agency sits in the sweet spot - they are the in- between of a large network agency and smaller independents. This means they can offer access to global marketing tools, technology and talent with the autonomy and empowerment over the work they do and how they do it for their wonderful clients!
The role of SEO Lead is a pivotal role within the Search team, and it is a role that is suitable for a senior SEO expert.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- Annual Agency Conference (abroad).
- Perk Box Subscription (this includes free coffee, cinema vouchers, discounted gym membership and more!)
- Free bar every Thursday!
As the SEO Lead your responsibilities will include:
- On-going analyse of large websites and provide recommendations for optimisation relating to search engine crawling capability, indexation, accessibility, mobile performance, on-page optimisation and backlinks.
- Develop SEO strategies along-side our Account Managers and provide support them in feeding this into campaign planning and delivery.
- Be the go-to person for technical SEO challenges across our SEO clients.
- Aligning strategies with other digital marketing channels.
- Line manage and delegate work to other SEO team members.
For the role of SEO Lead, this agency are looking for this person to have the following skills and experience:
- 5-6 years' experience in SEO
- Experience managing and executing SEO for an enterprise business,
- Significant client facing experience and ability to manage stakeholders,
- Involvement in developing client strategies,
- Expert technical SEO knowledge,
You can apply for this role of SEO Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox