£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Ready for a step-up and interested in the world of sport? Then this may well be the opportunity for you. Come and work for a quickly growing media owner who wants to bring sports into the digital age.
They started out as the sole provider of all things sports to some of the biggest names in bookmaking however in the last decade, they have grown to be one of biggest websites that offer sporting and betting content. How do they build of this? SEO!
- Create an SEO strategy which covers technical, content and outreach that ultimately increases organic search traffic
- Perform technical SEO audits that analyses crawl data to identify issues which may impact SEO performance
- Conduct keyword research and identify both quick and long-term wins for the editorial teams
- Help the team increase the overall awareness of SEO within the business, running workshops to increase knowledge across the editorial team
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced event led environment - and delivering work against these deadlines
- Will have between 3-4 years experience in SEO both content and technical
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively with the ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from targets
- Familiar with SEO tools e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Botify, Majestic, Conductor, Brightedge or Pi-datametrics
- Knowledge of CMS, HTML and Java Script
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.