£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Travel has become one of the biggest industries of the 21st Century. With package holidays and luxurious tourist tours becoming available at a click of a button it is no wonder travel and leisure have become increasingly effect by digital marketing.
UK's largest travels and leisure group. They own over hundreds of brands that cater for everyone. Weather it is sunny travels, rural excursions or luxurious boat vacations they have it all. This SEO role will however be in their marine division working with premium marine travel brands.
- Be the key driver behind all SEO activity and strategy
- Get leadership buy-in for SEO projects
- Manage a small team to support SEO across the Marine brands
- Have a decent knowledge of HTML and technical related tasks - using systems like Screaming Frog or Deep Crawl to assess problems on site and resolve them
- Link analysis and development to include overall internal link structure
- Be content to work alone, be organised and relay information back to the team
- Able to provide solutions to complex onsite technical errors such as - Server Errors, 404 Status code errors, Redirect and Canonical errors, Robots file commands, Website Migration
- Monitor all brand sites for SERPs listings for agreed keywords using software
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs using tools such as: Search Metrics, GSC, web analytics, Deep Crawl.
- Have at least 4 years experience within SEO.
- Good research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviours, in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Producing regular audits of the performance of the website making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge to grow traffic to the sites
- Advanced level of technical skills, able to identify coding problems and errors that might impact the visibility or ability to index pages across the sites
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.