Manchester, Greater Manchester
19 days ago
Our client have established themselves as one the largest and most prestigious Media Agencies with some incredible clients. They are incredibly innovative and are currently at the very forefront of creative and exciting marketing campaigns. With incredible offices based in Central London, they offer one of the best work environments for their employees.
This is an opportunity for a brilliant SEO Manager to work with exciting clients, gain a lot more client contact, and be enrolled in some fantastic training programmes.
Our client are looking for an SEO Manager to join the rapidly growing SEO team. As SEO Manager you will be responsible for leading a small SEO team across one of the Agency's largest, most prominent brands and clients. You will also develop your knowledge of media planning, due to the integration between this agency's SEO team and other teams within the Agency.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their skills in both SEO and the wider digital marketing and want to move into a massively client facing position.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 and a half years' experience of running SEO campaigns, ideally within an agency
- Have experience of guiding a small team in your current role
- Have excellent project management and problem solving skills
- Be bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- Be able to use SEO tools efficiently and provide insight, including Google Analytics, Advanced Web Rankings, Omniture etc
- Have some good client-facing experience
- Have good experience in SEO Content Marketing.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox