£30000 - £40000 per annum
29 days ago
SEO Manager Financial Technology £30,000 - £40,000
Looking for an ambitious SEO, who is looking for a step-up to a manager role within rising Fin-Tech start-up. The right candidate has to be an independent go-getter, a self-starter and someone who enjoys learning new things.
One of London's fastest growing Fin-tech start-ups. They work with over 80 different financial trading websites to help generate millions of consumers leads per year. The company is in a prime position to grow and are looking to develop the entire digital team to do so.
- Conducting Technical audits across our full portfolio and making recommendations to ensure optimal performance
- Analyse audience requirements via in-depth keyword research to identify key themes and revenue driving opportunities globally
- Supporting the wider team, reporting on performance whilst proposing new ideas to test regularly
- Strategic review of all potential acquisition sites in new and existing markets including full technical audit
- Collaborating with wider team including Tech, Content and PPC Marketing. Assisting with marketing tasks where required
The Ideal Candidate
- A solid understanding of SEO and / or demonstrable experience building content and links; in house or agency.
- Deep understanding of the SEO process, including on page and off page.
- Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a large workload.
- Understanding of the technology and terminology involved.
- Knowledge of site tools such as Google Analytics / SEM Rush / Ahrefs / Majestic SEO / Screaming Frog
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox