£30000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
SEO Manager Financial Technology £30,000 - £40,000
Looking for an ambitious SEO, who is looking for a step-up to a manager role within rising Fin-Tech start-up. The right candidate has to be an independent go-getter, a self-starter and someone who enjoys learning new things.
One of London's fastest growing Fin-tech start-ups. They work with over 80 different financial trading websites to help generate millions of consumers leads per year. The company is in a prime position to grow and are looking to develop the entire digital team to do so.
- Conducting Technical audits across our full portfolio and making recommendations to ensure optimal performance
- Analyse audience requirements via in-depth keyword research to identify key themes and revenue driving opportunities globally
- Supporting the wider team, reporting on performance whilst proposing new ideas to test regularly
- Strategic review of all potential acquisition sites in new and existing markets including full technical audit
- Collaborating with wider team including Tech, Content and PPC Marketing. Assisting with marketing tasks where required
The Ideal Candidate
- A solid understanding of SEO and / or demonstrable experience building content and links; in house or agency.
- Deep understanding of the SEO process, including on page and off page.
- Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a large workload.
- Understanding of the technology and terminology involved.
- Knowledge of site tools such as Google Analytics / SEM Rush / Ahrefs / Majestic SEO / Screaming Frog
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.