about 1 month ago
SEO Manager - Marketing Agency
A well-established agency who have been around for 14 years and work with some of the world's best-known brands.
The agency is a unique blend of Digital, Public Relations and Creative professionals working under one roof.
We're a forward-thinking agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, relationships and big data.
We direct customers to brands and brands to customers - through owned, earned, shared and paid channels.
- We're lucky enough to enjoy a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere.
- We're structured very differently and there are no barriers to people learning and growing - we are audience and people first - so why put people in boxes?
- To work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- To work closely with the Head of SEO and Account Director to ensure all accounts have a performance & commercial driven strategy
- Ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, we are trialing these new tactics for our clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client's performance expectations
- Be the main contact point for several clients, responsible for day-to-day comms, regular calls and ad hoc requests.
- Management of 2 junior members of the team to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Quality control of work conducted by junior and more operational members of the team
- At least 2.5 years of working in SEO
- Proven track record of delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £5,000+
- Proven track record of achieving ecommerce targets (traffic, sales and revenue volume)
- Proven track record of developing junior team members
- Proven track record of bringing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels
- Experience of executing campaigns within Paid Media channels beneficial
- Proven ability to cross sell/up sell
- Very much a people person
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox