6 months ago
SEO Manager - Global Marketing Agency
- Leading global search marketing agency.
- Operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and our London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world.
- Their integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
- Support the delivery of best in class SEO campaigns including tech, research, content, video, outreach, local search and mobile search
- Maintain excellent client relationships with positive account management and production of regular good news stories and innovation opportunities in reporting, regular meetings, PCAs and QBRs
- Research industry news and trends and produce POVs and best practice docs
- Help with the coaching of Analysts and Execs on the team, with a view to having your own direct reports in the future.
- Support Account Director in efficient production of their varied requirements
- Ensure ongoing continuation of retainer client revenue as calendar year dictates
- Support in ensuring all finance administration is complete e.g. POs, MEAs, ISRs
- A critical requirement of the role is to develop excellent client relationships, maintain a quality of work, and to support Account Directors in efficient production of their requirements.
- The successful candidate will be expert in producing and briefing best in class SEO deliverables including keyword research, content gap analysis, audits, content recommendations and competitor analysis. They will work closely with our dedicated Technical SEO team to ensure client sites are in good health and technical recommendations are clear and actionable, as well as liaising with our digital PR and outreach partners as part of client campaigns.
- They will have an excellent grasp of industry-leading tools, a keen eye on the latest SEO news and trends and share these with the wider team and provide actionable ideas as to how SEO will grow in the future.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with agency partners to ensure that the full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure that SEO is integrated with other channels, for example PPC and social.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.