SEO Account Manager AND SEO Lead Roles Available
Digital Performance Agency - Hybrid Model
Our client is a well-known digital performance agency working across multiple high profile clients in a variety of verticals including retail, hospitality and finance! They are currently looking for a SEO Account Manager to join their growing team!
As an SEO Account Manager you will be responsible for
- Building SEO strategy and roadmaps.
- Reporting to key stakeholders on SEO strategy and performance.
- Managing and building strong client relationships.
- Overseeing a wider team and providing training where needed.
- Working across technical audits and content analysis.
As an SEO Lead you will be responsible for:
- Onsite SEO strategy creation & delivery
- Weekly client calls and monthly meetings
- Lead keyword research and strategy - (we have a tool that helps automate this and a team who helps)
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Drive organic traffic and revenue for clients
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Research and analyse competitors
- Knowledge of relevant SEO tools e.g. SEMrush.
- Experience managing enterprise level budgets and global clients.
- Ability to multitask with strong time management skills.
- Ability to be problem-solving and proactive.
- Strong attention to detail
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.