£28000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
A digital marketing agency that lives at the junction of creativity, technology and data.
As the SEO Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Creating enterprise level SEO strategies for our clients to deliver against client objectives
- Creating and briefing a pipeline of SEO tasks to develop an account with fresh ideas and thinking
- Leading client meetings and calls as the SEO lead on the account
- Keeping up to date with search news & sharing opinions on industry developments within the team and with clients, providing your viewpoint of changes
- Personal development of your team of analysts including 121s and the creation of Personal Development plans
- Proven team leader with the ability to mentor, assist and develop the analysts within your team
- Ability to create industry leading SEO strategies for our clients
- Experience of developing the ways of working and processes within an SEO team.
- Extensive knowledge of technical optimisation, content optimisation, link management, data analysis and SEO tools
You can apply for this role of SEO Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Name Franqui Wilson-
Your job title Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.