about 2 months ago
SEO Manager - Independent Agency
A hybrid agency that believes in shaping media strategy from a 360 perspective. We deliver competitive edge by fusing the strengths of online and offline channels to create campaigns that ensure our clients achieve the results they want.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- At least 3 years' experience in technical SEO, agency or client side, with a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience integrating CRM systems
- An inquisitive and self-learning mentality
- An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will be extremely organised and have exceptional communication skills
- You will be an ambitious, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a 'can do' attitude!
- You will need experience of working across multiple client projects simultaneously, taking control and driving the project forward
- You will need to have experience in prioritising tasks and can identify and action the most efficient solutions.
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox