4 months ago
SEO Senior Executive/Manager - Independent Agency
Started in 2009, this is an independent digital marketing agency, focused on delivering performance media for our clients. With offices in London and Europe, we deliver multilingual digital campaigns for a diverse range of clients across a number of different verticals.
- Develop optimisation strategies to increase clients' organic visibility
- Keyword Research to identify new opportunities
- Competitor & Market Analysis
- Write and implement metadata
- Optimise, update, and manage content
- Communicate with clients to align digital and SEO goals and keep the relationship
- Monitor website performance to understand SEO and digital performance
- Reporting & Analysis
- First and foremost, a desire to learn and grow
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of search engines and ranking methods
- Experience with Google & SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs
- Familiarity with CMS such as Wordpress, Shopify, Magento or Prestashop
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Be proactive, flexible, and ambitious
- Strong analytical skills and teamwork
- Expertise in with Microsoft Office
- Experience in other channels is a plus
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.