£40000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
SEO Manager | Client-side Ecommerce | £40,000 - £45,000
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for an SEO Manager to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa with over 35 million users. In addition to a hugely successful product, they boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regular pay-reviews. This an amazing opportunity for somebody looking for a social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
As the SEO Manager, you will lead and execute the ambitious SEO strategy and have exposure to all aspects of the business, allowing you the opportunity to work with multiple teams in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Accelerate organic search growth of the business
- Work closely with Product and Technical teams to formulate global SEO strategy
- Execute on the strategy and and maximise organic traffic and conversion
- Be the expert for technical SEO questions across the business
- Take ownership of external SEO agency relationship, ensuring that they deliver the maximum ROI
- Manage a team of one to deliver strategy
- 4+ years' SEO experience, working for a high traffic website
- Strong technical SEO skills, including running in-depth site audits, generating site-maps and identifying new opportunities for growth
- Track record of delivering SEO results
- Experience analysing large data sets generated from multiple sources (web analytics, site crawls, third party SEO databases
- Proficiency with varied SEO tools including SEMRush, Screaming Frog (or something similar)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.