City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
30 days ago
Looking to work with one of the fastest growing beauty and cosmetic brands. A company who have taken the e-commerce world by storm through luxurious and affordable products. Then what a great time to be in SEO.
My client is the UK's leading online seller of unique and luxury cosmetic products. In the last year alone, they have grown their in-house digital marketing team and have become the 2019 winner of the UK's number one Beauty Seller.
- Work with our internal teams, external SEO consultants & marketing teams to efficiently implement SEO best practices within Cult Beauty
- Ultimately your job is to take the recommendations from our external provider and ensure they are calibrated, prepared and delivered in line with best practice and the guidance provided to the organisation.
- SEO road-map on time and effectively
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Carrying out international site-migrations.
- Analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Identify SEO issues and problems and report these to leadership
- 1-2 years of SEO experience, preferably within an agency.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Analytics, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - as you will be required to interface with both technical and businesspeople
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox